welcome

A blog about dog behavior and training...and all other things dog!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Woman gets jail time for trying to free her dog from the pound...

Hmmm....
Found this story from the Associated Press. You can check it out by clicking the title of this post. I think it bears more looking into, so I'm going to do just that. If you see something else about this, please let me know where.
She says her dog (yes, a pit bull,) was unfairly classified as a vicious animal and she was afraid it would be killed. She attempted to break into the animal shelter to try and free him. Really, who wouldn't try to save their dog from being euthanized?

I would love to know the whole story.

HELP!! Calling all readers...
Please help me find more information about this story.
I'd love to know how the dog was "unfairly classified."


No comments:

Post a Comment