welcome

A blog about dog behavior and training...and all other things dog!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Cool site dedicated to green pet ideas! Check out "Raise a Green Dog."

Oohhhh.....
isn't this cool? So many people (including me) are looking for ways to go green these days, and now I see there's a site that's dedicated to green products for dog and pet care.
Wow! This site has information about books, grooming products, clean up options, and even healthy, organic diets. It's got some people products too, but it's mostly geared towards "greening" up your dogs.

I'm off to take a closer look, but I'd love to hear your suggestions about "green" pet care!

To check out the "Raise a Green Dog" site, just click on the entry title.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I went to the site, they've got some really cool stuff. I agree, we are all looking for ways to go green, we need to bring it too all of the parts of our lives.

    You've done a great thing for going green by introducing us to making home made treats for the dog.

    ReplyDelete